Video: The Thousand Year Journey from Oregon to Patagonia
This video might hold the answer to it all …
Jedidiah Jenkins quit a job that he loved to ride his bicycle from Oregon to the southern tip of South America. Filmmaker Kenny Laubbacher joined him for his month-and-a-half long journey to find out why. This video explains it all, eloquently.
A few good quotes:
“I am going to do something radically different; and I am going to do something that scares the crap out of me… and see if that changes my brain chemistry.”
“When you’re a kid, everything is astonishing, everything is new. So your brain is awake and turned on … once your brain establishes a routine, the alertness goes away. The fascination with the way the world works.”
New in plog/video
- Jun 23, 2017Idaho Hot Springs Loop: The Most Interesting Bikepacking Video Ever?
- Jun 21, 2017High Altitude Lines
- Jun 14, 2017Bikepacking Trans Germany (Video)
- Jun 12, 2017Instruments of Adventure
- Jun 11, 2017Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)