Twirly Lights, Mezcal & Muchas Personas
A few quick thoughts on Ciudad de Mexico…
We haven’t started pedaling yet. In fact, today we are loading our still-boxed bikes on a minibus and heading to Valle De Bravo where we will spend a couple of days reassembling and getting psychologically ready for some fairly big climbs around the land of volcanoes.
Mexico City has been surprisingly fantastic. I don’t quite recall what I was expecting, but is a very pretty city with beautiful Spanish Colonial style buildings. There are trees everywhere which makes the city very pleasing. Of course it also has a hell of a lot of people and can get fairly intense. Here are a few photos:
New in plog
- Jun 23, 2017Idaho Hot Springs Loop: The Most Interesting Bikepacking Video Ever?
- Jun 21, 2017High Altitude Lines
- Jun 14, 2017Bikepacking Trans Germany (Video)
- Jun 12, 2017Instruments of Adventure
- Jun 11, 2017Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)