Twirly Lights, Mezcal & Muchas Personas
A few quick thoughts on Ciudad de Mexico…
We haven’t started pedaling yet. In fact, today we are loading our still-boxed bikes on a minibus and heading to Valle De Bravo where we will spend a couple of days reassembling and getting psychologically ready for some fairly big climbs around the land of volcanoes.
Mexico City has been surprisingly fantastic. I don’t quite recall what I was expecting, but is a very pretty city with beautiful Spanish Colonial style buildings. There are trees everywhere which makes the city very pleasing. Of course it also has a hell of a lot of people and can get fairly intense. Here are a few photos:
New in plog
- Jan 18, 2017Introducing Tumbleweed Bicycle Co: Meet the Prospector
- Jan 4, 2017Industry Nine: Local Metal.
- Dec 28, 2016The Colorado Trail Race: A Self-Powered Adventure
- Dec 27, 2016R.I.P. The Bicycle Story
- Dec 26, 2016James Knowles: A Mountain Journal Short