Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)
A beautifully shot short video capturing one couple’s experience bikepacking the 2017 Tuscany Trail in Italy.
The Tuscany Trail is a 336 mile (541km) group ride that aims to capture the essence of Tuscany, passing through enchanted forests and century-old towns and villages. The route traverses some of the most spectacular scenery in Italy including the Apuane alps and the Argentario peninsula. It also passes through five of the seven Unesco World Heritage sites that Tuscany claims… the historic center of Florence, Siena, Pienza, San Gimignano, and the Orcia Valley.
White Roads and Red Wines stars Sara Ischia and was shot and edited by Gianluca Ricceri using a Panasonic Lumix LX100 with a couple of the final scenes filmed with his phone. You can also watch Bombtrack’s documentary about the race here.
New in plog
- Jun 11, 2018Foodless Odyssey (video)
- Jun 8, 2018In Memoriam: Mike Hall
- Jun 6, 2018IFHT on The Lower Sunshine Coast (Video)
- Jun 6, 2018A Matter of Dust: 10 Days on the Great Divide
- May 25, 2018The Dirty Reiver (Video): Bikepackers Testing Gravel