Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)
A beautifully shot short video capturing one couple’s experience bikepacking the 2017 Tuscany Trail in Italy.
The Tuscany Trail is a 336 mile (541km) group ride that aims to capture the essence of Tuscany, passing through enchanted forests and century-old towns and villages. The route traverses some of the most spectacular scenery in Italy including the Apuane alps and the Argentario peninsula. It also passes through five of the seven Unesco World Heritage sites that Tuscany claims… the historic center of Florence, Siena, Pienza, San Gimignano, and the Orcia Valley.
White Roads and Red Wines stars Sara Ischia and was shot and edited by Gianluca Ricceri using a Panasonic Lumix LX100 with a couple of the final scenes filmed with his phone. You can also watch Bombtrack’s documentary about the race here.
New in plog
- Oct 16, 2018Chasing Wild: A Journey Into The Sacred Headwaters
- Oct 12, 2018El Grupo Bikepacking Has Begun!
- Oct 10, 2018Inside Why Cycles: The State of Titanium
- Oct 10, 2018Yorkshire Grit (video)
- Sep 27, 2018Swift Industries Headquarters: As Cool As You’d Think