Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)
A beautifully shot short video capturing one couple’s experience bikepacking the 2017 Tuscany Trail in Italy.
The Tuscany Trail is a 336 mile (541km) group ride that aims to capture the essence of Tuscany, passing through enchanted forests and century-old towns and villages. The route traverses some of the most spectacular scenery in Italy including the Apuane alps and the Argentario peninsula. It also passes through five of the seven Unesco World Heritage sites that Tuscany claims… the historic center of Florence, Siena, Pienza, San Gimignano, and the Orcia Valley.
White Roads and Red Wines stars Sara Ischia and was shot and edited by Gianluca Ricceri using a Panasonic Lumix LX100 with a couple of the final scenes filmed with his phone. You can also watch Bombtrack’s documentary about the race here.
New in plog
- Jun 23, 2017Idaho Hot Springs Loop: The Most Interesting Bikepacking Video Ever?
- Jun 21, 2017High Altitude Lines
- Jun 14, 2017Bikepacking Trans Germany (Video)
- Jun 12, 2017Instruments of Adventure
- Jun 11, 2017Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)