Video: Solo, An Ill-Fated Bikepacking Adventure
“I’m probably going to be out of cell service. I’m planning on riding a few hundred kilometers into the middle of the wilderness. So if you don’t hear from me by Monday, call the cops or something.”
In August of 2015, Justin Turcotte set off to do some bikepacking on Vancouver Island’s Southern Coast. Things were lovely until they weren’t. Enjoy this nice little film Justin Produced from his trip.
Find more of Justin’s videos here.
New in plog
- Jan 18, 2017Introducing Tumbleweed Bicycle Co: Meet the Prospector
- Jan 4, 2017Industry Nine: Local Metal.
- Dec 28, 2016The Colorado Trail Race: A Self-Powered Adventure
- Dec 27, 2016R.I.P. The Bicycle Story
- Dec 26, 2016James Knowles: A Mountain Journal Short