Video: Solo, An Ill-Fated Bikepacking Adventure
“I’m probably going to be out of cell service. I’m planning on riding a few hundred kilometers into the middle of the wilderness. So if you don’t hear from me by Monday, call the cops or something.”
In August of 2015, Justin Turcotte set off to do some bikepacking on Vancouver Island’s Southern Coast. Things were lovely until they weren’t. Enjoy this nice little film Justin Produced from his trip.
Find more of Justin’s videos here.
New in plog
- Feb 2, 2018Marin Four Corners in Malaga, Spain
- Feb 1, 2018Highland Trail 550: The Fellowship
- Jan 29, 2018The Frozen Road (Full Film)
- Jan 26, 2018Simply Propelled: Canadian North to The Baja Divide
- Jan 24, 2018The Art of Adventure: Joey Schusler’s Unexpected Journey