Video: Solo, An Ill-Fated Bikepacking Adventure
“I’m probably going to be out of cell service. I’m planning on riding a few hundred kilometers into the middle of the wilderness. So if you don’t hear from me by Monday, call the cops or something.”
In August of 2015, Justin Turcotte set off to do some bikepacking on Vancouver Island’s Southern Coast. Things were lovely until they weren’t. Enjoy this nice little film Justin Produced from his trip.
Find more of Justin’s videos here.
New in plog
- Apr 11, 2019Over The Top: The Wayfarer Centenary Weekend
- Apr 5, 2019Saving Our Public Lands, Protecting Our Playgrounds (Part 1)
- Apr 5, 2019Climate Cycle: Riding for Change
- Apr 1, 2019Hot & Bothied (Film)
- Mar 26, 2019Mount Terrible