Video: Solo, An Ill-Fated Bikepacking Adventure
“I’m probably going to be out of cell service. I’m planning on riding a few hundred kilometers into the middle of the wilderness. So if you don’t hear from me by Monday, call the cops or something.”
In August of 2015, Justin Turcotte set off to do some bikepacking on Vancouver Island’s Southern Coast. Things were lovely until they weren’t. Enjoy this nice little film Justin Produced from his trip.
Find more of Justin’s videos here.
New in plog
- Dec 7, 20162016 Bikepacking Awards: Film, Photography & Art.
- Dec 5, 2016Not Far From Home
- Nov 21, 2016Lavanya Pant Receives the First Women’s Bikepacking Scholarship
- Nov 21, 2016Cold Blood in John’s Canyon
- Nov 17, 2016Out There: Laura & Katie in The Great Basin