Video: Solo, An Ill-Fated Bikepacking Adventure
“I’m probably going to be out of cell service. I’m planning on riding a few hundred kilometers into the middle of the wilderness. So if you don’t hear from me by Monday, call the cops or something.”
In August of 2015, Justin Turcotte set off to do some bikepacking on Vancouver Island’s Southern Coast. Things were lovely until they weren’t. Enjoy this nice little film Justin Produced from his trip.
Find more of Justin’s videos here.
New in plog
- Oct 19, 2017Highest Hundred: An Interview With The Long Ranger
- Oct 16, 2017Nature is Purposeless…
- Oct 13, 2017Group Ride, Individual Journey: The Ramble Ride Videos
- Oct 9, 2017Rider’s Lens: Federico Cabrera
- Oct 3, 2017The Waiau-Toa Odyssey