Scenes From Granada
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is not greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.” So goes a quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar on the street in Granada.
We spent three full days walking this beautiful city. The touristy areas can be a bit overwhelming, but once you get off the beaten path, there are many great gems to be found. One of my favorites, as evidenced in the photos below, was a great walk to find Granada’s street art enclave.
New in plog
- Jun 11, 2018Foodless Odyssey (video)
- Jun 8, 2018In Memoriam: Mike Hall
- Jun 6, 2018IFHT on The Lower Sunshine Coast (Video)
- Jun 6, 2018A Matter of Dust: 10 Days on the Great Divide
- May 25, 2018The Dirty Reiver (Video): Bikepackers Testing Gravel