Scenes From Granada
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is not greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.” So goes a quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar on the street in Granada.
We spent three full days walking this beautiful city. The touristy areas can be a bit overwhelming, but once you get off the beaten path, there are many great gems to be found. One of my favorites, as evidenced in the photos below, was a great walk to find Granada’s street art enclave.
New in plog
- Apr 11, 2019Over The Top: The Wayfarer Centenary Weekend
- Apr 5, 2019Saving Our Public Lands, Protecting Our Playgrounds (Part 1)
- Apr 5, 2019Climate Cycle: Riding for Change
- Apr 1, 2019Hot & Bothied (Film)
- Mar 26, 2019Mount Terrible