Scenes From Granada
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is not greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.” So goes a quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar on the street in Granada.
We spent three full days walking this beautiful city. The touristy areas can be a bit overwhelming, but once you get off the beaten path, there are many great gems to be found. One of my favorites, as evidenced in the photos below, was a great walk to find Granada’s street art enclave.
New in plog
- Jun 23, 2017Idaho Hot Springs Loop: The Most Interesting Bikepacking Video Ever?
- Jun 21, 2017High Altitude Lines
- Jun 14, 2017Bikepacking Trans Germany (Video)
- Jun 12, 2017Instruments of Adventure
- Jun 11, 2017Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)