Scenes From Granada
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is not greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.” So goes a quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar on the street in Granada.
We spent three full days walking this beautiful city. The touristy areas can be a bit overwhelming, but once you get off the beaten path, there are many great gems to be found. One of my favorites, as evidenced in the photos below, was a great walk to find Granada’s street art enclave.
New in plog
- Aug 17, 2018Blackburn’s Water Cycle Chapter 2: Ocean
- Jul 31, 2018Bikepacker Seeking Overnight Companion
- Jul 30, 2018A Multiday Bikepacking Adventure in Idaho (Video)
- Jul 27, 2018Organized Chaos: Running The World’s Toughest Bike Race
- Jul 18, 20182018 Swift Solstice Campout