Scenes From Granada
“Give him an offering, my lady, for there is not greater tragedy than that of the blind man in Granada.” So goes a quote, allegedly said to a woman passing a beggar on the street in Granada.
We spent three full days walking this beautiful city. The touristy areas can be a bit overwhelming, but once you get off the beaten path, there are many great gems to be found. One of my favorites, as evidenced in the photos below, was a great walk to find Granada’s street art enclave.
New in plog
- Oct 16, 2018Chasing Wild: A Journey Into The Sacred Headwaters
- Oct 12, 2018El Grupo Bikepacking Has Begun!
- Oct 10, 2018Inside Why Cycles: The State of Titanium
- Oct 10, 2018Yorkshire Grit (video)
- Sep 27, 2018Swift Industries Headquarters: As Cool As You’d Think