In Others’ Words…
Recent words and photos on the newsstands…
Bicycle Times #33
Bicycle times has been putting a good deal of energy into content around bicycle adventure travel. Our article ‘Ignorance is Bliss’ is about a suicidal urge to cycle a game reserve which becomes a five-day odyssey into Africa’s Nyika National Park in Malawi. I’m pretty proud of this one. Click here for more info.
Bunyan Velo #5
Another great issue of Bunyan Velo, a fantastic bike touring and adventure cycling magazine full of great articles and photos by intrepid cyclists. Once again we are honored to have been able to contribute to this great publication. Check out ‘Silence’ the story our abbreviated bikepacking trip on the fringe of the Sahara desert. Click here to read online or purchase the PDF.
Mountain Bike Action
MBA did a nice little article introducing bikepacking and how to plan and pack for a multi-day adventure. We were invited to submit several photos as well as a short blurb about our bikepacking routes project. Check out the February issue.
New in plog
- May 9, 2018Ride Gallery: Cass Gilbert on the Baja Divide Missions section
- May 9, 2018Bikepacking The Blue Ridge Wrangler as a Final Exam
- May 3, 2018Bombtrack on The Romagna Bike Trail
- Apr 27, 2018Rider’s Lens: Vince Asta’s Nebraska
- Apr 24, 2018No Shame in Pushing: Bikepacking Puerto Rico