In Others’ Words…
Recent words and photos on the newsstands…
Bicycle Times #33
Bicycle times has been putting a good deal of energy into content around bicycle adventure travel. Our article ‘Ignorance is Bliss’ is about a suicidal urge to cycle a game reserve which becomes a five-day odyssey into Africa’s Nyika National Park in Malawi. I’m pretty proud of this one. Click here for more info.
Bunyan Velo #5
Another great issue of Bunyan Velo, a fantastic bike touring and adventure cycling magazine full of great articles and photos by intrepid cyclists. Once again we are honored to have been able to contribute to this great publication. Check out ‘Silence’ the story our abbreviated bikepacking trip on the fringe of the Sahara desert. Click here to read online or purchase the PDF.
Mountain Bike Action
MBA did a nice little article introducing bikepacking and how to plan and pack for a multi-day adventure. We were invited to submit several photos as well as a short blurb about our bikepacking routes project. Check out the February issue.
New in plog
- Dec 7, 20162016 Bikepacking Awards: Film, Photography & Art.
- Dec 5, 2016Not Far From Home
- Nov 21, 2016Lavanya Pant Receives the First Women’s Bikepacking Scholarship
- Nov 21, 2016Cold Blood in John’s Canyon
- Nov 17, 2016Out There: Laura & Katie in The Great Basin