Lost Coast North
Over a thousand incredible moments captured in the latest film from Mike Curiak, documenting an epic return bikerafting expedition to Alaska’s Lost Coast. Spoiler alert: mind-bending glacial fragments, insane mountain backdrops, a stink-whale… it’s all here.
We usually try to round out these bikepacking video posts with photos and tidbits about the trip, but it’s Monday, so we’ll keep it simple and to the point — work can wait another 20 minutes. Mike chose to keep it simple as well by not beating his trip footage down to a ‘web-friendly’ youtube spot. Instead the result is a clean and honest series of breathtaking moments from an odyssey this past August. Make sure to sit back and envelop yourself in Curiak’s latest take from Cordova to Malaspina Glacier, Icy Bay, Alaska.
For more on this Lost Coast North trip, visit Mike’s blog post — In The Footsteps of Giants. Also, make sure to check out photos and info about their last trip here.
New in plog
- Jun 28, 2017Swift Campout: bikepacking with family and friends
- Jun 23, 2017Idaho Hot Springs Loop: The Most Interesting Bikepacking Video Ever?
- Jun 21, 2017High Altitude Lines
- Jun 14, 2017Bikepacking Trans Germany (Video)
- Jun 12, 2017Instruments of Adventure