Lost Coast North
Over a thousand incredible moments captured in the latest film from Mike Curiak, documenting an epic return bikerafting expedition to Alaska’s Lost Coast. Spoiler alert: mind-bending glacial fragments, insane mountain backdrops, a stink-whale… it’s all here.
We usually try to round out these bikepacking video posts with photos and tidbits about the trip, but it’s Monday, so we’ll keep it simple and to the point — work can wait another 20 minutes. Mike chose to keep it simple as well by not beating his trip footage down to a ‘web-friendly’ youtube spot. Instead the result is a clean and honest series of breathtaking moments from an odyssey this past August. Make sure to sit back and envelop yourself in Curiak’s latest take from Cordova to Malaspina Glacier, Icy Bay, Alaska.
For more on this Lost Coast North trip, visit Mike’s blog post — In The Footsteps of Giants. Also, make sure to check out photos and info about their last trip here.
New in plog
- Feb 2, 2018Marin Four Corners in Malaga, Spain
- Feb 1, 2018Highland Trail 550: The Fellowship
- Jan 29, 2018The Frozen Road (Full Film)
- Jan 26, 2018Simply Propelled: Canadian North to The Baja Divide
- Jan 24, 2018The Art of Adventure: Joey Schusler’s Unexpected Journey