Lost Coast North
Over a thousand incredible moments captured in the latest film from Mike Curiak, documenting an epic return bikerafting expedition to Alaska’s Lost Coast. Spoiler alert: mind-bending glacial fragments, insane mountain backdrops, a stink-whale… it’s all here.
We usually try to round out these bikepacking video posts with photos and tidbits about the trip, but it’s Monday, so we’ll keep it simple and to the point — work can wait another 20 minutes. Mike chose to keep it simple as well by not beating his trip footage down to a ‘web-friendly’ youtube spot. Instead the result is a clean and honest series of breathtaking moments from an odyssey this past August. Make sure to sit back and envelop yourself in Curiak’s latest take from Cordova to Malaspina Glacier, Icy Bay, Alaska.
For more on this Lost Coast North trip, visit Mike’s blog post — In The Footsteps of Giants. Also, make sure to check out photos and info about their last trip here.
New in plog
- Mar 20, 2017Lost Coast North
- Mar 14, 2017Baja Divide: A Film by Tales on Tyres
- Feb 24, 2017Announcing the Pipedream A.L.I.C.E. Adventure Bike
- Feb 23, 2017Cape Wrath by Fatbike and Packraft
- Feb 21, 2017Do’s and Don’ts on the Appalachian Beer Trail