Last Weekend: Carbondale, CO
A short film about a 36-hour door-to-door adventure in Carbondale, Colorado with one simple goal: Bike from town, hike up a mountain, float the river home. Nothing crazy, just a weekend spent enjoying life.
OK, this isn’t actually from last weekend, but that’s the title of this wonderful little film from Carbondale, CO by Carl Zoch and Sarah Uhl. Enjoy, and remember what’s in your backyard (I wish Sopris was in my backyard).
Filmed and edited by Carl Zoch
Written by Sarah Uhl
Music: Devil Knows You’re Dead by Delta Spirit
New in plog
- Apr 11, 2019Over The Top: The Wayfarer Centenary Weekend
- Apr 5, 2019Saving Our Public Lands, Protecting Our Playgrounds (Part 1)
- Apr 5, 2019Climate Cycle: Riding for Change
- Apr 1, 2019Hot & Bothied (Film)
- Mar 26, 2019Mount Terrible