Last Weekend: Carbondale, CO
A short film about a 36-hour door-to-door adventure in Carbondale, Colorado with one simple goal: Bike from town, hike up a mountain, float the river home. Nothing crazy, just a weekend spent enjoying life.
OK, this isn’t actually from last weekend, but that’s the title of this wonderful little film from Carbondale, CO by Carl Zoch and Sarah Uhl. Enjoy, and remember what’s in your backyard (I wish Sopris was in my backyard).
Filmed and edited by Carl Zoch
Written by Sarah Uhl
Music: Devil Knows You’re Dead by Delta Spirit
New in plog
- Oct 16, 2018Chasing Wild: A Journey Into The Sacred Headwaters
- Oct 12, 2018El Grupo Bikepacking Has Begun!
- Oct 10, 2018Inside Why Cycles: The State of Titanium
- Oct 10, 2018Yorkshire Grit (video)
- Sep 27, 2018Swift Industries Headquarters: As Cool As You’d Think