Last Weekend: Carbondale, CO
A short film about a 36-hour door-to-door adventure in Carbondale, Colorado with one simple goal: Bike from town, hike up a mountain, float the river home. Nothing crazy, just a weekend spent enjoying life.
OK, this isn’t actually from last weekend, but that’s the title of this wonderful little film from Carbondale, CO by Carl Zoch and Sarah Uhl. Enjoy, and remember what’s in your backyard (I wish Sopris was in my backyard).
Filmed and edited by Carl Zoch
Written by Sarah Uhl
Music: Devil Knows You’re Dead by Delta Spirit
New in plog
- Oct 19, 2017Highest Hundred: An Interview With The Long Ranger
- Oct 16, 2017Nature is Purposeless…
- Oct 13, 2017Group Ride, Individual Journey: The Ramble Ride Videos
- Oct 9, 2017Rider’s Lens: Federico Cabrera
- Oct 3, 2017The Waiau-Toa Odyssey