Last Weekend: Carbondale, CO
A short film about a 36-hour door-to-door adventure in Carbondale, Colorado with one simple goal: Bike from town, hike up a mountain, float the river home. Nothing crazy, just a weekend spent enjoying life.
OK, this isn’t actually from last weekend, but that’s the title of this wonderful little film from Carbondale, CO by Carl Zoch and Sarah Uhl. Enjoy, and remember what’s in your backyard (I wish Sopris was in my backyard).
Filmed and edited by Carl Zoch
Written by Sarah Uhl
Music: Devil Knows You’re Dead by Delta Spirit
New in plog
- Mar 20, 2017Lost Coast North
- Mar 14, 2017Baja Divide: A Film by Tales on Tyres
- Feb 24, 2017Announcing the Pipedream A.L.I.C.E. Adventure Bike
- Feb 23, 2017Cape Wrath by Fatbike and Packraft
- Feb 21, 2017Do’s and Don’ts on the Appalachian Beer Trail