Last Weekend: Carbondale, CO
A short film about a 36-hour door-to-door adventure in Carbondale, Colorado with one simple goal: Bike from town, hike up a mountain, float the river home. Nothing crazy, just a weekend spent enjoying life.
OK, this isn’t actually from last weekend, but that’s the title of this wonderful little film from Carbondale, CO by Carl Zoch and Sarah Uhl. Enjoy, and remember what’s in your backyard (I wish Sopris was in my backyard).
Filmed and edited by Carl Zoch
Written by Sarah Uhl
Music: Devil Knows You’re Dead by Delta Spirit
New in plog
- Jan 18, 2017Introducing Tumbleweed Bicycle Co: Meet the Prospector
- Jan 4, 2017Industry Nine: Local Metal.
- Dec 28, 2016The Colorado Trail Race: A Self-Powered Adventure
- Dec 27, 2016R.I.P. The Bicycle Story
- Dec 26, 2016James Knowles: A Mountain Journal Short