Feliz Navidad… and some street photos
Merry Christmas all! Here are some of my recent street shots:
I thought I’d post a collection of people photos from the stretch between Ixtapan and Oaxaca. Some of these were taken as hip shots and others were just point blank. It seems like Mexican people don’t mind having their photos taken, for the most part. I have gotten several ugly looks and a couple people who have turned away. It sucks when that happens because it throws off your nerve for a couple of days.
New in plog
- Jun 23, 2017Idaho Hot Springs Loop: The Most Interesting Bikepacking Video Ever?
- Jun 21, 2017High Altitude Lines
- Jun 14, 2017Bikepacking Trans Germany (Video)
- Jun 12, 2017Instruments of Adventure
- Jun 11, 2017Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)