Feliz Navidad… and some street photos
Merry Christmas all! Here are some of my recent street shots:
I thought I’d post a collection of people photos from the stretch between Ixtapan and Oaxaca. Some of these were taken as hip shots and others were just point blank. It seems like Mexican people don’t mind having their photos taken, for the most part. I have gotten several ugly looks and a couple people who have turned away. It sucks when that happens because it throws off your nerve for a couple of days.
New in plog
- Oct 16, 2018Chasing Wild: A Journey Into The Sacred Headwaters
- Oct 12, 2018El Grupo Bikepacking Has Begun!
- Oct 10, 2018Inside Why Cycles: The State of Titanium
- Oct 10, 2018Yorkshire Grit (video)
- Sep 27, 2018Swift Industries Headquarters: As Cool As You’d Think