Feliz Navidad… and some street photos
Merry Christmas all! Here are some of my recent street shots:
I thought I’d post a collection of people photos from the stretch between Ixtapan and Oaxaca. Some of these were taken as hip shots and others were just point blank. It seems like Mexican people don’t mind having their photos taken, for the most part. I have gotten several ugly looks and a couple people who have turned away. It sucks when that happens because it throws off your nerve for a couple of days.
New in plog
- Dec 7, 20162016 Bikepacking Awards: Film, Photography & Art.
- Dec 5, 2016Not Far From Home
- Nov 21, 2016Lavanya Pant Receives the First Women’s Bikepacking Scholarship
- Nov 21, 2016Cold Blood in John’s Canyon
- Nov 17, 2016Out There: Laura & Katie in The Great Basin