Dirt Rag #181: Bikepacking The Appalachian [Beer] Trail
The new Dirt Rag is here!
Found this in the mailbox today! I am proud and honored to have an article, North Carolina’s Appalachian [Beer] Trail, featured in one of my favorite magazines. The story is about our bikepacking route through Pisgah that’s plentiful with glorious craft beer. Grab a copy here. Also, check out the route, here.
Here are a couple teaser shots…
P.S. Dustin, thanks for being a great action sports model!
New in plog
- Feb 2, 2018Marin Four Corners in Malaga, Spain
- Feb 1, 2018Highland Trail 550: The Fellowship
- Jan 29, 2018The Frozen Road (Full Film)
- Jan 26, 2018Simply Propelled: Canadian North to The Baja Divide
- Jan 24, 2018The Art of Adventure: Joey Schusler’s Unexpected Journey