Dirt Rag #181: Bikepacking The Appalachian [Beer] Trail
The new Dirt Rag is here!
Found this in the mailbox today! I am proud and honored to have an article, North Carolina’s Appalachian [Beer] Trail, featured in one of my favorite magazines. The story is about our bikepacking route through Pisgah that’s plentiful with glorious craft beer. Grab a copy here. Also, check out the route, here.
Here are a couple teaser shots…
P.S. Dustin, thanks for being a great action sports model!
New in plog
- Mar 20, 2017Lost Coast North
- Mar 14, 2017Baja Divide: A Film by Tales on Tyres
- Feb 24, 2017Announcing the Pipedream A.L.I.C.E. Adventure Bike
- Feb 23, 2017Cape Wrath by Fatbike and Packraft
- Feb 21, 2017Do’s and Don’ts on the Appalachian Beer Trail