Dirt Rag #181: Bikepacking The Appalachian [Beer] Trail
The new Dirt Rag is here!
Found this in the mailbox today! I am proud and honored to have an article, North Carolina’s Appalachian [Beer] Trail, featured in one of my favorite magazines. The story is about our bikepacking route through Pisgah that’s plentiful with glorious craft beer. Grab a copy here. Also, check out the route, here.
Here are a couple teaser shots…
P.S. Dustin, thanks for being a great action sports model!
New in plog
- Jul 31, 2018Bikepacker Seeking Overnight Companion
- Jul 30, 2018Premier: Bikepacking Might Kill You (Video)
- Jul 27, 2018Organized Chaos: Running The World’s Toughest Bike Race
- Jul 18, 20182018 Swift Solstice Campout
- Jul 6, 2018Yuto Watanabe on the Grand Staircase Loop