Dirt Rag #181: Bikepacking The Appalachian [Beer] Trail
The new Dirt Rag is here!
Found this in the mailbox today! I am proud and honored to have an article, North Carolina’s Appalachian [Beer] Trail, featured in one of my favorite magazines. The story is about our bikepacking route through Pisgah that’s plentiful with glorious craft beer. Grab a copy here. Also, check out the route, here.
Here are a couple teaser shots…
P.S. Dustin, thanks for being a great action sports model!
New in plog
- Oct 19, 2017Highest Hundred: An Interview With The Long Ranger
- Oct 16, 2017Nature is Purposeless…
- Oct 13, 2017Group Ride, Individual Journey: The Ramble Ride Videos
- Oct 9, 2017Rider’s Lens: Federico Cabrera
- Oct 3, 2017The Waiau-Toa Odyssey