Dirt Rag #181: Bikepacking The Appalachian [Beer] Trail
The new Dirt Rag is here!
Found this in the mailbox today! I am proud and honored to have an article, North Carolina’s Appalachian [Beer] Trail, featured in one of my favorite magazines. The story is about our bikepacking route through Pisgah that’s plentiful with glorious craft beer. Grab a copy here. Also, check out the route, here.
Here are a couple teaser shots…
P.S. Dustin, thanks for being a great action sports model!
New in plog
- Oct 16, 2018Chasing Wild: A Journey Into The Sacred Headwaters
- Oct 12, 2018El Grupo Bikepacking Has Begun!
- Oct 10, 2018Inside Why Cycles: The State of Titanium
- Oct 10, 2018Yorkshire Grit (video)
- Sep 27, 2018Swift Industries Headquarters: As Cool As You’d Think