Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- Dec 5, 2016Not Far From Home
- Nov 21, 2016Lavanya Pant Receives the First Women’s Bikepacking Scholarship
- Nov 21, 2016Cold Blood in John’s Canyon
- Nov 17, 2016Out There: Laura & Katie in The Great Basin
- Nov 16, 2016Joining The Dots on The Highland Trail 550