Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- May 9, 2018Ride Gallery: Cass Gilbert on the Baja Divide Missions section
- May 9, 2018Bikepacking The Blue Ridge Wrangler as a Final Exam
- May 3, 2018Bombtrack on The Romagna Bike Trail
- Apr 27, 2018Rider’s Lens: Vince Asta’s Nebraska
- Apr 24, 2018No Shame in Pushing: Bikepacking Puerto Rico