Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- Oct 19, 2017Highest Hundred: An Interview With The Long Ranger
- Oct 16, 2017Nature is Purposeless…
- Oct 13, 2017Group Ride, Individual Journey: The Ramble Ride Videos
- Oct 9, 2017Rider’s Lens: Federico Cabrera
- Oct 3, 2017The Waiau-Toa Odyssey