Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- Mar 22, 2019Hecho en Tucson: Hubert’s Custom Bikepacking Machine
- Mar 21, 2019The Chilcotin Classic
- Mar 20, 2019Haida Gwaii: The Edge of the World
- Mar 19, 2019A Ride For Keeylocko
- Mar 18, 2019Frost-Bound, an Arctic Cycling Odyssey (Film)