Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- Feb 24, 2017Announcing the Pipedream A.L.I.C.E. Adventure Bike
- Feb 23, 2017Cape Wrath by Fatbike and Packraft
- Feb 21, 2017Do’s and Don’ts on the Appalachian Beer Trail
- Feb 14, 2017Lee Craigie’s inner journey along the Caledonia Way
- Feb 8, 2017Kona Wozo in Ireland: A Microadventure