Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- Feb 2, 2018Marin Four Corners in Malaga, Spain
- Feb 1, 2018Highland Trail 550: The Fellowship
- Jan 29, 2018The Frozen Road (Full Film)
- Jan 26, 2018Simply Propelled: Canadian North to The Baja Divide
- Jan 24, 2018The Art of Adventure: Joey Schusler’s Unexpected Journey