Día de la Virgin de Guadalupe
Enjoying the Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe in Valle De Bravo before beginning our bike tour through the Mexico highlands.
From what I gather Dia de la Virgin de Guadalupe is the biggest day of the year in Mexico. I don’t know when the festivities began but they have been going on at the very least since I arrived in Valle de Bravo on Sunday. It can be a bit difficult to determine when one festival or event ends and when another begins. All I know is that the fireworks, parades, and street fair has been a constant since arriving and the fireworks are set off literally around the clock.
New in plog
- Sep 18, 20182018 Bikepacking Summit Recap: Moving Forward
- Sep 10, 2018Jay Petervary on the Silk Road Mountain Race
- Sep 6, 2018WTF Bikexplorers Ride Series: Movement to Grow a Community
- Sep 3, 2018Torino-Nice Rally: Take Me Back to the Mountains
- Aug 30, 2018Dot Stalking the 2018 TNGA