‘BikePackRaftFishing’ Video, by Mike Curiak
Looking for a new multi-sport hobby? Ever heard of bikefishing? How about ‘BikePackRaftFishing’?
Here is a neat and incredibly relaxing little film by Mike Curiak that will make you want to pack your bike and head for a remote stream. Mike shot the footage during a weekend in the Colorado high country with a fatbike, fly rod, and packraft. MFR stand for ‘Mesa Fish Ride’, in case you were wondering.
Music by Mumford and Sons, ‘Where are you now?’
New in plog
- Feb 20, 2019Raising Riders: From Passengers to Partners on the Baja Divide
- Feb 20, 2019Wild Horses: The Silk Road Mountain Race (Film)
- Feb 8, 2019Route Report: Georgia’s Caucasus Crossing
- Feb 7, 2019La Ruta Mala (Video)
- Feb 6, 2019Camp Local: Building a Bikepacking Community