‘BikePackRaftFishing’ Video, by Mike Curiak
Looking for a new multi-sport hobby? Ever heard of bikefishing? How about ‘BikePackRaftFishing’?
Here is a neat and incredibly relaxing little film by Mike Curiak that will make you want to pack your bike and head for a remote stream. Mike shot the footage during a weekend in the Colorado high country with a fatbike, fly rod, and packraft. MFR stand for ‘Mesa Fish Ride’, in case you were wondering.
Music by Mumford and Sons, ‘Where are you now?’
New in plog
- Jun 11, 2018Foodless Odyssey (video)
- Jun 8, 2018In Memoriam: Mike Hall
- Jun 6, 2018IFHT on The Lower Sunshine Coast (Video)
- Jun 6, 2018A Matter of Dust: 10 Days on the Great Divide
- May 25, 2018The Dirty Reiver (Video): Bikepackers Testing Gravel