‘BikePackRaftFishing’ Video, by Mike Curiak
Looking for a new multi-sport hobby? Ever heard of bikefishing? How about ‘BikePackRaftFishing’?
Here is a neat and incredibly relaxing little film by Mike Curiak that will make you want to pack your bike and head for a remote stream. Mike shot the footage during a weekend in the Colorado high country with a fatbike, fly rod, and packraft. MFR stand for ‘Mesa Fish Ride’, in case you were wondering.
Music by Mumford and Sons, ‘Where are you now?’
New in plog
- Dec 7, 20162016 Bikepacking Awards: Film, Photography & Art.
- Dec 5, 2016Not Far From Home
- Nov 21, 2016Lavanya Pant Receives the First Women’s Bikepacking Scholarship
- Nov 21, 2016Cold Blood in John’s Canyon
- Nov 17, 2016Out There: Laura & Katie in The Great Basin