‘BikePackRaftFishing’ Video, by Mike Curiak
Looking for a new multi-sport hobby? Ever heard of bikefishing? How about ‘BikePackRaftFishing’?
Here is a neat and incredibly relaxing little film by Mike Curiak that will make you want to pack your bike and head for a remote stream. Mike shot the footage during a weekend in the Colorado high country with a fatbike, fly rod, and packraft. MFR stand for ‘Mesa Fish Ride’, in case you were wondering.
Music by Mumford and Sons, ‘Where are you now?’
New in plog
- Oct 16, 2017Nature is Purposeless…
- Oct 13, 2017Group Ride, Individual Journey: The Ramble Ride Videos
- Oct 9, 2017Rider’s Lens: Federico Cabrera
- Oct 3, 2017The Waiau-Toa Odyssey
- Oct 3, 2017Search and State: High Tech from NYC’s Garment District