‘BikePackRaftFishing’ Video, by Mike Curiak
Looking for a new multi-sport hobby? Ever heard of bikefishing? How about ‘BikePackRaftFishing’?
Here is a neat and incredibly relaxing little film by Mike Curiak that will make you want to pack your bike and head for a remote stream. Mike shot the footage during a weekend in the Colorado high country with a fatbike, fly rod, and packraft. MFR stand for ‘Mesa Fish Ride’, in case you were wondering.
Music by Mumford and Sons, ‘Where are you now?’
New in plog
- Aug 17, 2018Blackburn’s Water Cycle Chapter 2: Ocean
- Jul 31, 2018Bikepacker Seeking Overnight Companion
- Jul 30, 2018A Multiday Bikepacking Adventure in Idaho (Video)
- Jul 27, 2018Organized Chaos: Running The World’s Toughest Bike Race
- Jul 18, 20182018 Swift Solstice Campout