‘BikePackRaftFishing’ Video, by Mike Curiak
Looking for a new multi-sport hobby? Ever heard of bikefishing? How about ‘BikePackRaftFishing’?
Here is a neat and incredibly relaxing little film by Mike Curiak that will make you want to pack your bike and head for a remote stream. Mike shot the footage during a weekend in the Colorado high country with a fatbike, fly rod, and packraft. MFR stand for ‘Mesa Fish Ride’, in case you were wondering.
Music by Mumford and Sons, ‘Where are you now?’
New in plog
- Apr 11, 2019Over The Top: The Wayfarer Centenary Weekend
- Apr 5, 2019Saving Our Public Lands, Protecting Our Playgrounds (Part 1)
- Apr 5, 2019Climate Cycle: Riding for Change
- Apr 1, 2019Hot & Bothied (Film)
- Mar 26, 2019Mount Terrible