‘BikePackRaftFishing’ Video, by Mike Curiak
Looking for a new multi-sport hobby? Ever heard of bikefishing? How about ‘BikePackRaftFishing’?
Here is a neat and incredibly relaxing little film by Mike Curiak that will make you want to pack your bike and head for a remote stream. Mike shot the footage during a weekend in the Colorado high country with a fatbike, fly rod, and packraft. MFR stand for ‘Mesa Fish Ride’, in case you were wondering.
Music by Mumford and Sons, ‘Where are you now?’
New in plog
- Dec 14, 2018Not Quite Out of the Woods
- Dec 13, 20182018 Bikepacking Awards: Film, Photography & Art
- Dec 10, 2018Fat Tyres and Friluftsliv: Bikepacking Lapland
- Dec 7, 2018Bumbling Through Bikepacking: A Beginner’s Perspective
- Dec 6, 2018El Silencio: The Film, the Bikes, and the Backstory