‘BikePackRaftFishing’ Video, by Mike Curiak
Looking for a new multi-sport hobby? Ever heard of bikefishing? How about ‘BikePackRaftFishing’?
Here is a neat and incredibly relaxing little film by Mike Curiak that will make you want to pack your bike and head for a remote stream. Mike shot the footage during a weekend in the Colorado high country with a fatbike, fly rod, and packraft. MFR stand for ‘Mesa Fish Ride’, in case you were wondering.
Music by Mumford and Sons, ‘Where are you now?’
New in plog
- Feb 14, 2017Lee Craigie’s inner journey along the Caledonia Way
- Feb 8, 2017Kona Wozo in Ireland: A Microadventure
- Feb 7, 2017Torino-Nice Rally: The Film
- Jan 30, 2017Bikepacking the Camino de Santiago. My own way…
- Jan 25, 2017Rider’s Lens: The Storytelling Maps of Alex Hotchin