The Al Hajar Traverse: Bikepacking Oman
A mesmerizing film following three riders as they experience the landscape, culture and history of the Al Hajar Mountains while bikepacking through Oman…
The US. National Whitewater Center’s EXPLORE. Series traveled to the Sultanate of Oman to traverse the Al Hajar Mountains by bike. It didn’t take long to realize that things would not go as planned.
There will always be problems along the way. But just as often, there are solutions to the problems. And in the end, Plan B could have just as easily been Plan A…”
Visit the U.S. National Whitewater Center’s story site for more on the trip…
DIRECTED: Tyler Allyn + Cooper Lambla
EDITING AND CINEMATOGRAPHY: Tyler Allyn
ADDITIONAL CINEMATOGRAPHY: Cooper Lambla
MUSIC: Fellini Félin (Macadam-Dorian and The Dawn Riders), Agnes Obel (Familiar), King Creosote (You Just Want)
FEATURING: The Al Hajar Mountains, The Generous People of the Sultanate of Oman, Saqr Tyler Allyn, Tim Koerber, Cooper Lambla
New in plog
- Oct 16, 2018Chasing Wild: A Journey Into The Sacred Headwaters
- Oct 12, 2018El Grupo Bikepacking Has Begun!
- Oct 10, 2018Inside Why Cycles: The State of Titanium
- Oct 10, 2018Yorkshire Grit (video)
- Sep 27, 2018Swift Industries Headquarters: As Cool As You’d Think