The Al Hajar Traverse: Bikepacking Oman
A mesmerizing film following three riders as they experience the landscape, culture and history of the Al Hajar Mountains while bikepacking through Oman…
The US. National Whitewater Center’s EXPLORE. Series traveled to the Sultanate of Oman to traverse the Al Hajar Mountains by bike. It didn’t take long to realize that things would not go as planned.
There will always be problems along the way. But just as often, there are solutions to the problems. And in the end, Plan B could have just as easily been Plan A…”
Visit the U.S. National Whitewater Center’s story site for more on the trip…
DIRECTED: Tyler Allyn + Cooper Lambla
EDITING AND CINEMATOGRAPHY: Tyler Allyn
ADDITIONAL CINEMATOGRAPHY: Cooper Lambla
MUSIC: Fellini Félin (Macadam-Dorian and The Dawn Riders), Agnes Obel (Familiar), King Creosote (You Just Want)
FEATURING: The Al Hajar Mountains, The Generous People of the Sultanate of Oman, Saqr Tyler Allyn, Tim Koerber, Cooper Lambla
New in plog
- Jun 23, 2017Idaho Hot Springs Loop: The Most Interesting Bikepacking Video Ever?
- Jun 21, 2017High Altitude Lines
- Jun 14, 2017Bikepacking Trans Germany (Video)
- Jun 12, 2017Instruments of Adventure
- Jun 11, 2017Tuscany Trail 2017: White roads and red wines (film)