Posted by Lucas Winzenburg
For Collective Reward #021, we’re setting one Bikepacking Collective member up with an assortment useful goods from our friends at Topo Designs, Colorado-based makers of a wide range of outdoor apparel, bags, and accessories. One lucky supporter will take home the entire bundle, valued at over $300.
One winner will receive the following:
- Global Jacket, Topo’s do-it-all 10k waterproof rated jacket constructed from 3oz polyester with 2-way mechanical stretch and a laminated grid print, in choice of size, color, and men’s or women’s design (MSRP $189).
- Bike Bag, their handlebar bag with velcro attachment and removable shoulder strap, built from X21 RC X-Pc™ and 200D nylon ripstop with a 3L capacity, made in Colorado, black X-Pac color (MSRP $54).
- Medium Accessory Bag, built from 1000D Cordura® with 400D nylon pack cloth, Medium 9.5″ x 7.5″ dimensions, made in USA, black/forest color (MSRP $19).
- Small Accessory Bag, built from 1000D Cordura® with 400D nylon pack cloth, 8.5″ x 5.5″ dimensions, made in USA, navy/red color (MSRP $17).
- Watch Cap, their simple, classic US-made cotton beanie in forest color (MSRP $22).
- Nalgene Water Bottle, a 32oz BPA-free, US-made bottle with the Topo Designs logo (MSRP $12).
- Topo Designs Cycling Club patch.
Be sure to join our Bikepacking Collective if you’d like to be eligible for this giveaway, along with many other Collective Rewards (and a whole bunch of other great benefits, including two copies of The Bikepacking Journal mailed to you each year, anywhere in the world). Already joined? Good luck, you’re entered to win!