Brother Wang’s Marin Space-Packer (Sea Otter Classic 2019)
While wandering around Sea Otter, we bumped in to our friend Clayton and his full-suspension Marin B-17 “send-packing” rig, decked out with shiny Porcelain Rocket bags. Check it out here, plus more tidbits from WTB’s display booth…
While wandering the infinitum of Sea Otter displays, I ran into Clayton Wangbichler, aka Brother Wang, the Public Relations and Product Marketing Manager at WTB. As it happens, he’s also well an avid bikepacker. Brother Wang’s shiny 27.5+ Marin full-squish bikepacking rig was on display at WTB’s booth. Here are a few details and pics, followed by a few other tidbits from WTB…
Clayton’s shiny, space blanket clad pieces from Porcelain Rocket include a custom frame bag, an Albert dropper post-specific seat pack, and a custom stem bag designed to carry a camera. Up front, he’s rocking one of Rick Hunter’s new stem racks, which I recently checked out on a visit to Hunter Cycles and will be sharing more about very soon.
Follow along with our Sea Otter coverage by clicking the tag below or clicking here.
New in bikes
- Apr 22, 2019More Bikes From the 2019 Sea Otter Classic
- Apr 17, 2019The New Otso Waheela C (Sea Otter Classic 2019)
- Apr 16, 2019Rodeo Labs Traildonkey 3.0 (Sea Otter Classic 2019)
- Apr 15, 2019A Look at the New Remot Boundary
- Apr 15, 2019Niner MCR 9 RDO Full-Suspension Gravel Bike